Processing and management of credit claims as collateral
Mobilizing Credit Claims
Since 2007 the Deutsche Bundesbank offers credit institutions a refinancing channel called KEV (credit claims submission and management). With KEV credit claims can be used as eligible collaterals for monetary policy operations.
As market leader, we offer with TXS KEV a fast, comprehensive and efficient development of this competitive advantage. Credit claims (non-financial or public sector) are allocated automatically between your banking system and the collateral account of the central bank. Our standard software solution supports all KEV related processes in an audit-proof and automated manner. The integration of TXS KEV into an application landscape / infrastructure is easy and fast. Benefit from an additional crisis-proof liquidity facility.
- all processes required for submission, in compliance with the quality criteria specified by the Bundesbank.
- the ongoing determination of potential.
- the filing and withdrawal of loans with the Bundesbank.
- updating the relevant credit data at the Bundesbank.
- Complete the Bundesbank's technical interface for synchronising the submitted holdings (submission, withdrawal, updating, inventory).
We implement the complete solution with your institute: professionally and securely, it can also be integrated into an existing process.
TXS KEV has many more advantages:
of refinancing costs
of unused collateral
of long-term refinancing transactions with the ECB
in meeting regulatory requirements
of available refinancing options
Capital market independent
and secure access to liquidity
Would you like to know more?
For questions, further information, to arrange an appointment or other topics, please contact, Mr. Michael Kuckartz.